General Assistance Programs
General Assistance Programs are provided in each town to help people in emergencies, including energy emergencies.
If you cannot afford to heat your home, pay electric bills, or would benefit from energy improvements such as new insulation or a new heating system, help may be available from MaineHousing programs. Lower income households may qualify for heating assistance and energy improvements at no cost to them. Moderate-income households may qualify for low cost energy loans.
- Woolwich Emergency Services Assistance
- Woolwich Heating Assistance Fund
13 Nequasset Road
Woolwich, Maine 04579
442-7094 or email: email@example.com
Maine State Programs and Services
- Homebuyer Programs
- Home Improvement & Repair Assistance
- Energy & Heating Assistance
- Homeless Assistance
- Housing Development & Construction Services