The 260th Anniversary
Of Woolwich Maine
Information for Woolwich and Local Services
Woolwich Curbside Recycling
Woolwich is the a member of Regional School Unit 1, and has a newly built central school where children from Woolwich and neighboring towns within the RSU attend grades K-8 after which the students attend Morse High School in the neighboring city of Bath.
A complete list of the schools within the Regional School of RSU#1
Woolwich Central School A Pre-K to 8 school located at 137 Nequasset Road, Woolwich, Maine. WCS is part of RSU#1 which serves the towns of Arrowsic, Phippsburg, West Bath, Woolwich and the city of Bath.
Woolwich Central School Calendar
Morse High School Bath: Their mission is to provide a quality education through shared responsibility in a safe supportive environment for all students to meet the challenges of a global society. MHS is located at 826 High Street in the City of Bath.
Chop Point School
SERVICES for the ELDERLY
- Woolwich Historical Society Museum
- Maine Maritime Museum Bath
- Portland Museum of Art
- Bowdoin College Museum of Art Brunswick
- Portland Children’s Museum
- Farnsworth Museum Rockland
- Costal Maine Botanical Gardens - Boothbay
Local nonprofit organizations that provide valuable services to enhancing the community and improving its quality of life.
- Time and Tide Conservation and Development Area
- Androscoggin Valley Soil and Water Conservation District
- Chewonki - an environmental education organization based in Wiscasset, Maine