Information for Woolwich and Local Services
If you are interested in being on this list, please PRINT this form and answer the questions.
Submit your survey to the Town Office at your earliest convenience.
Woolwich Curbside Recycling
Woolwich is the a member of Regional School Unit 1, and has a newly built central school where children from Woolwich and neighboring towns within the RSU attend grades K-8 after which the students attend Morse High School in the neighboring city of Bath.
A complete list of the schools within the Regional School of RSU#1
Woolwich Central School A Pre-K to 8 school located at 137 Nequasset Road, Woolwich, Maine. WCS is part of RSU#1 which serves the towns of Arrowsic, Phippsburg, West Bath, Woolwich and the city of Bath.
Woolwich Central School Calendar
Morse High School Bath: Their mission is to provide a quality education through shared responsibility in a safe supportive environment for all students to meet the challenges of a global society. MHS is located at 826 High Street in the City of Bath.
Chop Point School
- Meals on Wheels through Senior Spectrum
- Coastal TRANS for rides to medical appointments and such (low cost or no cost).
- Complete list of Senior Services in the Mid-coast area
Need a Renewal Reminder?
Sign up to receive a reminder next year a month before your vehicle registration expires.
- Woolwich Historical Society Museum
- Maine Maritime Museum Bath
- Portland Museum of Art
- Bowdoin College Museum of Art Brunswick
- Portland Children’s Museum
- Farnsworth Museum Rockland
- Costal Maine Botanical Gardens - Boothbay
Bath Food Pantry
- Time and Tide Conservation and Development Area
- Androscoggin Valley Soil and Water Conservation District
- Chewonki - an environmental education organization based in Wiscasset, Maine
Looking for something not listed above ?
Please Check Site Directory
If you find there is information missing from our site or if certain information is difficult to find,
please contact the Woolwich Site Administrator
Your comments are important to the continued development of the Town Website.